GROW WITH US AND BE YOUR BEST
Clark Wilson LLP is seeking an experienced and motivated staff member to join our busy corporate records department as an Annual Maintenance/Corporate Services Clerk. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a dynamic group of people.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
- annual maintenance of corporate minute books for BC;
- preparation of annual returns;
- preparation of accounts associated with annual maintenance; and
- other administrative duties as required.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
Ideal candidates for this position will be self-motivated and enthusiastic and will possess skills, qualifications and experience that include the following:
- graduate of a recognized legal administrative assistant or paralegal program;
- a minimum of 2 years of experience performing corporate legal work, with expertise in the area of corporate records, particularly annual maintenance work and billing associated with annual maintenance;
experience with ALF an asset;
- excellent technical and computer skills, including knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook, Adobe, and BCOnline;
- excellent organizational skills and, attention to detail;
- a client- centered, pro-active approach with a commitment to providing outstanding service;
- the ability to exercise sound judgment, discretion and, confidentiality, and to adapt to changing demands; and
- the ability to work both independently, and as part of a collegial team.
Clark Wilson is a thriving regional law firm that provides an excellent platform for business-minded professionals. We are consistently recognized by Canadian Lawyer as one of Western Canada’s top 10 regional firms. Our firm is comprised of 80 highly accomplished lawyers and 130 support staff. We are proud that our team includes a diverse range of backgrounds and experience, with a common dedication to responsive, thoughtful and comprehensive client service. Our clients count on us to achieve results and provide value quickly and efficiently. Our employees are instrumental in helping us to achieve these results. If you would like to be part of our team and are hardworking and goal driven – we want to hear from you!
HOW TO APPLY
Please visit our website at www.cwilson.com to find out more about our Firm. You can apply for this position through the careers section of our website or by emailing your resume to Sherri Fostvelt, Human Resources Advisor at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Clark Wilson is an equal opportunity employer and offers competitive compensation and a positive team working environment. Though we thank all candidates for their submissions, please note that only those persons selected for an interview will be contacted.