GROW WITH US AND BE YOUR BEST
Our Capital Markets, Securities, Mergers & Acquisitions Group is seeking a 2-5 year associate with experience in securities, corporate commercial and merger and acquisition transactions.
The ideal candidate will have the following core competencies:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as an associate in a securities / public mergers and acquisitions practice group;
- Experience in completing private and public financings, initial public offerings, reverse takeovers, change of business transactions, mining transactions and technology transactions;
- Well-versed in continuous disclosure requirements for Canadian public companies;
- Experience communicating with various regulatory authorities, including the TSXV, TSX, CSE and provincial securities commissions; and
- An understanding of, and experience with, US securities filings, and experience working with Canadian securities dealers, would be an asset.
Clark Wilson is a thriving regional law firm that provides an excellent platform for business-minded professionals. We are consistently recognized by Canadian Lawyer as one of Western Canada’s top 10 regional firms most recently certified as a Great Place to Work by Great Place to Work® Institute Canada. Our firm is comprised of over 90 highly accomplished lawyers and 150 support staff. We are proud that our team includes a diverse range of backgrounds and experience, with a common dedication to responsive, thoughtful and comprehensive client service. Our clients count on us to achieve results and provide value quickly and efficiently. Our employees are instrumental in helping us to achieve these results. If you would like to be part of our team and are hardworking and goal driven – we want to hear from you!
See for yourself by checking out our Blog under our Culture section of our website.
HOW TO APPLY
Please visit our website at www.cwilson.com to find out more about Clark Wilson. You can apply for this position through the careers section of our website or by emailing your resume to Sherri Fostvelt, Director of Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Clark Wilson is an equal opportunity employer and offers competitive compensation and a positive team working environment. We thank all applicants for their submissions, however, only those persons selected for an interview will be contacted.