GROW WITH US AND BE YOUR BEST
Clark Wilson LLP is seeking an Office Services Clerk to work with our Office Services team. The regular working hours for this role are Monday – Friday, 9:30am – 5:30pm, with occasional overtime for evening events. Changes to this schedule may come up periodically as the needs of the firm arise.
- daily mail sorting and delivery;
- arranging couriers;
- photocopying large projects for lawyers and practice groups;
- responding to staff and lawyer requests for office supplies, furniture moves, etc.; and
- maintaining stock for firm copy rooms, including lifting full boxes of paper up to 25lbs.
In addition, the successful candidate may provide occasional assistance and coverage in the following areas:
- stocking and maintaining lunchroom and kitchen supplies;
- loading and emptying firm dishwashers on a tight schedule, while being available for last minute requests for our clients;
- managing the cleanliness of staff kitchens;
- calling for service on any of the firm’s kitchen appliances and coffee machines;
- working with the other Host Services Attendant as needed to set up and take down meetings and catered events;
- greeting clients and guests, and answering and directing calls;
- booking travel arrangements;
- managing the daily boardroom schedule;
- sending and retrieving files to and from our off-site and in house storage facilities;
- managing the internal data base of closed files; and
- keeping track of the firm’s Central Diary.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years previous experience in a customer service role in a busy, large, professional environment. The individual should possess the following attributes:
- excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- flexible and adaptable;
- strong aptitude for technology and comfortable working with MS Office, Windows, and PCs;
- ability to provide outstanding customer service to a variety of internal clients;
- the ability to handle stringent deadlines and work with a large volume of tasks, with interruptions and changing priorities;
- excellent organizational skills, with exceptional attention to detail;
- the ability to exercise sound judgment, discretion, confidentiality, and adapt to changing demands;
- ability to build rapport with the team, and provide timely support to solicitors.
Clark Wilson is a thriving regional law firm that provides an excellent platform for business-minded professionals. We are consistently recognized by Canadian Lawyer as one of Western Canada’s top 10 regional firms most recently certified as a Great Place to Work by Great Place to Work® Institute Canada. Our firm is comprised of over 90 highly accomplished lawyers and 150 support staff. We are proud that our team includes a diverse range of backgrounds and experience, with a common dedication to responsive, thoughtful and comprehensive client service. Our clients count on us to achieve results and provide value quickly and efficiently. Our employees are instrumental in helping us to achieve these results. If you would like to be part of our team and are hardworking and goal driven – we want to hear from you!
BENEFITS WE OFFER
We offer a comprehensive salary and benefits package that is very competitive, together with opportunities for personal and professional growth. Our benefits include:
- a matching RRSP program;
- an annual education/tuition allowance;
- ongoing continuing education;
- flexible health and dental coverage;
- short and long term disability insurance;
- personal days to help balance outside commitments;
- employee assistant program;
- monetary incentive for employee referrals;
- casual day every friday; and
- plenty of opportunity to get to know your co-workers during our various social events and treat days throughout the year.
See for yourself by checking out our Blog under our Culture section of our website.
HOW TO APPLY
Please visit our website at www.cwilson.com to find out more about Clark Wilson. You can apply for this position through the careers section of our website or by emailing your resume to Sherri Fostvelt, Director of Human Resources at email@example.com.
Clark Wilson is an equal opportunity employer and offers competitive compensation and a positive team working environment. We thank all applicants for their submissions, however, only those persons selected for an interview will be contacted.