Even the most difficult puzzles have a solution. It takes determination, dexterity and a keen strategy. That is Rachelle’s approach as she addresses our clients’ legal issues with efficiency and practicality to achieve the most beneficial end goal.
Staburn Property Group
- Assisted with multiple commercial property acquisitions and sales including one sale for over $105,000,000
- Prepared and negotiated commercial leases for mixed-use buildings, shopping centres and other commercial spaces
Wesbild Holdings Ltd.
- Completed various stages of the Foothills of Burke Mountain subdivision
- Assisted with large scale land acquisitions from the province
- Drafted and negotiated various leases with TELUS as both landlord and tenant
Rachelle guides clients through a comprehensive range of corporate and commercial transactions that achieve business objectives.
Commercial Real Estate Services
|Acquisition, sale and related financing of various commercial real estate properties and a variety of businesses||Commercial leases, subleases, assignments, and renewals|
|Land subdivisions and related easements, statutory rights of way, and covenants||Due diligence|
Private Company Transactions
|Corporate and commercial agreements, including shareholders agreements and partnership agreements||Corporate and commercial aspects of tax-related transactions|
|Due diligence||Corporate structuring and reorganizations|
|Contract drafting and review||Formation of non-profits and related governance advice|
Private company transactions and real estate often have complementary components that Rachelle deals with on a daily basis. Her mix of practice areas is beneficial for our clients because it allows her to quickly identify the crux of an issue and work proactively with a fully considered, comprehensive approach.
Rachelle seized the opportunity to work on large and complex transactions early in her career, which has allowed her to understand the bigger picture and provide efficient and practical advice.Download PDF