The construction industry in BC is doing its part to combat COVID-19 by adapting its practices to minimize the risk of transmission, while providing much needed economic support for the province. A number of legal issues have arisen for contracting parties as a result of these changes.
Our Infrastructure, Construction & Procurement group lawyers recently hosted a webinar to consider the new regime under which construction projects are permitted to operate and provide guidance in relation to the following key topics:
- Guidelines and Best Practices for the Operation of Construction Sites – Satinder Sidhu
- Delay Claims and COVID-19 in Construction Contracts – Scott Lamb
- Insurance Considerations – Samantha Ip and Erin Barnes
- Builders Lien in COVID-19 Times – Anna Sekunova
- Click here for the video webcast.
- Click here for the Powerpoint slides