Determination, teamwork and skill—the characteristics that are necessary to succeed in sports also apply to achieving legal success. With sports as a major part of Gordon’s life, he relies on those characteristics in his legal practice, building a strong case, developing a comprehensive strategy and implementing it with tenacity.
With that foundation, Gordon’s goal is to obtain the best possible result for our clients.
Estate & Trust Litigation
- Represent parties in committeeship applications
- Successfully had notice of civil claim dismissed on the basis that it was a collateral attack on a committeeship order
Estate Litigation Services
|Wills variation claims||Executor and trustee compensation|
|Committeeships||Breach of fiduciary duty|
|Elder law||Testamentary capacity claims|
|Undue influence claims||Unjust enrichment claims|
Awards & Distinctions
- Bull Housser & Tupper Prize in Administrative Law, 2012
- Best cross-examination award at the Peter Burns Mock Trial Competition, 2010
- Law Foundation Award, 2009 and 2010