Canada’s rapidly evolving industries require skilled professionals to continue the growth of our vibrant and successful economy. John helps businesses onboard and retain the people they need to compete and succeed in the global market.
International renewable energy engineering company
- Facilitating 30+ work permits and business visitor status for employees of the parent company to build 2 bio-mass electricity generating plants in Merrit and Fort St James BC
International infrastructure contractor
- Facilitating 40+ work permits and business visitor status for employees of the parent company to build the Regina SK bypass project
International biotechnology company
- Advising and representing the company and its employees in transferring highly skilled and qualified scientists to Canada to work on leading edge bio-tech projects
John translates complex concepts and processes into clear and concise solutions that facilitate business and career opportunities.
|Work permits||Permanent residency|
|Labour market impact assessments||Labour market impact assessment exemptions|
|Immigration audits and inspections|
Having worked at the senior management level in several companies and industries, John has been exposed to the challenges and priorities that businesses juggle, which allows him to address immigration issues from a true corporate and human perspective.
Whether it is with a biotech, renewable energy, pharmaceutical, or manufacturing company, John views his work as two-fold:
- helping businesses achieve their broader goals of profit and innovation by attracting appropriately skilled professionals; and
- helping those skilled professionals emigrate to a new country and capitalize on life-changing opportunities.
Canadian industries are growing fast, and it is not always possible to find the skills in Canada. As such, John uses immigration laws as a tool to bring people and businesses together in ways that grow and contribute to our industries and create a healthy, diverse economy.Download PDF