Our Charities & Not-For-Profits group key contacts, Raman Johal and Areet Kaila, recently hosted this second in a series of informative webinars.
Charities and Not-For-Profits are employers and may have volunteers, so ought to be aware of the responsibilities, duties and risks that accompany these relationships. The current pandemic has imposed another layer of complexity on the relationship that must be carefully maneuvered. Clark Wilson’s Employment & Labour group lawyers provided important information on these topics.
- Employees, contractors, and volunteers: obligations and mitigating risks (Catherine Repel)
- Human rights, diversity, and inclusion: requirements and best practices (Anne Amos-Stewart)
- Workplace safety and COVID-19: tips, tricks and tough questions (Debbie Preston)
- Click here for the video webcast.
- Click here for the Powerpoint slides