Save your seat for our complimentary construction law webinar, “Collaborative Contracting: Identifying the Right Contract and the Right People.”
Construction project owners, contractors and lawyers will benefit as our infrastructure, construction & procurement lawyers share their knowledge and insight on the benefits and risks of collaborative contracting models. The webinar will cover:
- Which commonly used construction contracts gave rise to collaborative contracting models.
- Why the construction management model is one of the more popular and successful forms of collaborative contracting.
- How standard industry construction management contract forms and supplementary conditions can help overcome cost escalation, shortened procurement processes and uncertainty over design and costs.
- How the integrated project delivery model is gaining popularity in Canada by seeking to bring owners, consultants and contractors together as a team throughout the entire project lifecycle.
- The pitfalls that must be considered when structuring and managing the obligations of a team.
- The Law Society of British Columbia has approved this webinar for 2.0 hours of CPD credits.
- BC Housing has approved this webinar for 2.0 hours of CPD credits under the “legal issues” category.
Date & Time:
November 8th, 2023 | 12:00 – 2:00 pm Pacific Time (U.S. and Canada)
For more information and to register, click here.