Just like business, law is dynamic. While there are many ways to structure and consummate a transaction, it takes the right mix of knowledge, experience, passion, creativity and strategy to achieve success.
Cam respects our clients as the entrepreneurs who establish the very businesses, products and services essential to our economy and our marketplace. He considers it a privilege to work with these individuals and companies, helping them create shareholder value and drive the economy in British Columbia and beyond.
Public Company Plan of Arrangement
- Anacortes Mining Corp. (TSXV), in its acquisition by Steppe Gold Limited (TSX) by way of plan of arrangement.
WELL Health Technologies Corp. $266.3M Acquisition (2021)
- Acting as purchaser counsel on WELL Health’s $266.3 million acquisition of MyHealth Partners, an Ontario-based specialty care, telehealth and diagnostic health services provider.
BBTV Holdings Inc. $66.3M Refinancing Transaction (2021)
- Acting as issuer’s counsel on concurrent bought deal prospectus and private placement convertible debenture offering and refinancing transactions in the aggregate amount of $66.3M
Providing exceptional client service on a wide variety of matters, Cam effectively utilizes his knowledge and experience to navigate complex transactions while maximizing value and reducing risk in the advancement of our clients’ businesses.
|Public and private M&A transactions||Domestic and cross-border financings|
|Initial and secondary public offerings||Creative corporate restructurings|
|Exchange listings||Going-private transactions|
|Corporate governance||Proxy contests, shareholder requisitions and director disputes|
Over the years, Cam has built a large network of clients and contacts in the capital markets arena that support business growth. He leverages such contacts to present opportunities for successful transactions and financings.
As part of our firm’s management team, Cam is involved in all commercial aspects of operating a large BC-based private business, including human resources, fiscal management and productivity. Managing our firm’s business has given Cam invaluable perspective into the business pressures and demands of our clients, allowing him to better serve them.
Cam prides himself on being a resource for our clients, tailoring his service and finding opportunities for success that establish and grow business in an ever-changing market, to which our clients are vital contributors.
Awards & Distinctions
- Canadian Legal Lexpert Directory®, Repeatedly Recommended Lawyer, Corporate Finance & Securities, 2023
- Best Lawyers in Canada, Mergers and Acquisitions Law, 2023-2024, Securities Law, 2024